English Training in Berlin Mitte »Starting Leadership«
Essentials for Leadership Talents and First Time Leaders – Level 1
In the dynamic environment of rapidly growing start-ups and young companies, more and more young talents are being given the opportunity to lead teams. This management training in Berlin serves young leaders and those who want to become leaders with a valuable insights of self-awareness and methods that accompany their entry into the new role.
- Understanding leadership, gaining security in the new role, learning applicable tools for everyday work life, sustainable learning through modular design
- Use and practice tools in an open atmosphere with an experienced trainer
- Understand your profile better by using a renowned personality profile
- Understand the basics of leadership, apply them directly in your own everyday work life and receive feedback
First Time Leader – succeed in the new role
- Reflect on your new role with its new responsibilities and challenges
- Gain perspectives: From colleague to leader, what changes?
- Learn helpful basic communication tools: How do I conduct appraisal interviews? How do I give feedback? How do I delegate and what do I do in case of conflicts?
- How do I select employees and how do I build my team?
- How do I lead in a volatile environment – how do I deal with the high speed in the startup environment? What are the basic success factors of agile leadership?
- What do I have to consider when leading international / intercultural teams?
- How do I “lead” myself – avoid micromanagement, understand my own motives and drivers, avoid stress.
- Success and Happiness – how do I find an authentic path to constantly grow myself, my team and my organisation
For whom is the leadership training ‘First Time Leader Journey’ in Berlin?
This training is aimed specifically at leadership talents who are on the verge of or at the beginning of a leadership task and want to deal with the success factors of their new role in a sustainable way.
The First Time Leader Journey enables a sustainable learning experience through a modular structure with training and coaching elements:
- Two training days
- Exchange in a small, trusting group (max. 14)
Let’s kickstart your leadership career
Eva N. Resch is a certified psychologist, behaviour and communication trainer and coach. As an expert on topics related to the selection and development of talents and executives, she has been working for 10 years in the consulting and development of individuals and organizations. As an expat and globetrotter, her passion lies in communication, leadership and professional development in an international and intercultural context.
Do you have any questions or would you like to get to know us beforehand? Write us an e-mail – we would be happy to arrange a personal appointment without obligation: email@example.com.
Next dates and modalities
- The training takes 2 days: 11.-12. März 2021 | 27.-28. Mai 2021
- Time: 9.30 to 17.00 o’clock
- Location: The Zukunfts-LAB at Chausseestraße 116 in Berlin Mitte (U Natural History Museum, S Nordbahnhof, 10 minutes walk from the main station)
- Investment: 980,- € plus VAT. This includes 2 training days, participant documentation, organic snacks and drinks as well as lunch
- Participants: Maximum 14
- Trainer: Eva N Resch.
Any questions or application: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of Evas References
Unsere offenen Führungskräfte-Trainings
Ein vertiefendes Führungskräfte-Training: „New Work“ besser erfahren, persönlich konkretisieren & individuell umsetzen /// Ein Training für gutes neues Arbeiten und eine klare Haltung /// 2 Coaches, 2,5 Tage online …mehr zu Terminen & Inhalten
In diesem besonderen Training arbeiten wir auf eine sehr natürliche Art und Weise. Wir verbinden den ganzheitlichen integralen Change-Ansatz mit der Wim Hof Methode /// 2 Coaches, 2 Tage ...mehr zu Terminen & Inhalten
Auch interessant? Teamcoaching- und Facilitator-Ausbildung für Führungskräfte
Eine Möglichkeit, sich fachlich und persönlich weiterzuentwickeln, stellt für Führungskräfte, aber auch für Projektleiter, Personaler und Coaches, die Teamcoaching Ausbildung dar, die Heiner Diepenhorst zusammen mit Gaby Haiber ins Leben gerufen hat. Führungskräfte lernen hier, wie sie ihr eigenes Potential und die Potentiale ihrer Mitarbeiter stärker zur Entfaltung bringen können…mehr erfahren.
A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves.